Returns the slope of a linear regression line through the given data points.
|known_y's||The array or cell range of numeric dependent data points.|
|known_x's||(Optional) The set of independent data points.|
|* The slope is the vertical distance divided by the horizontal distance between any two points on the line, which is the rate of change along the regression line.|
* The arguments must be either numbers or names, arrays, or references that contain numbers.
* If an array or reference argument contains text, logical values, or empty cells, those values are ignored; however, cells with the value zero are included.
* If "known_y" and "known_x" are empty or have a different number of data points, then #N/A is returned.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top