|TAKE(array, rows [,columns])|
Returns the subset of contiguous rows or columns from the start or end of an array.
|array||The array from which to take rows or columns.|
|rows||The number of rows to take.|
|columns||(Optional) The number of columns to take.|
|* Added in Microsoft 365 and is only available to Office Insiders at the moment.|
* If "rows" < 0, then the values are taken from the end of the array.
* If "columns" < 0, then the values are taken from the end of the array.
* You can use the DROP function to
* You can use the EXPAND function to
* This function was released in March 2022.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top