|EXPAND(array, rows [,columns] [,pad_with])|
Returns the array expanded or padded to specific dimensions.
|array||The array to expand.|
|rows||The number of rows in the expanded array.|
|columns||(Optional) The number of columns in the expanded array.|
|pad_with||(Optional) The value with which to pad.|
|* Added in Microsoft 365 and is only available to Office Insiders at the moment.|
* If "rows" is left blank, then the rows will not be expanded.
* If "columns" is left blank, then the columns will not be expanded.
* If "pad_with" is left blank, then #N/A is used.
* You can use the DROP function to
* You can use the TAKE function to
* This function was released in March 2022.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top