|EXPON.DIST(x, lambda, cumulative)|
Returns the exponential distribution.
|x||The value of the function.|
|lambda||The parameter value.|
|cumulative||A logical value indicating the type of function to use:|
True = cumulative probability function
False = probability mass function
|* Added in Excel 2010.|
* This function replaces the EXPONDIST function.
* If "x" < 0, then #NUM! is returned.
* The exponential distribution is a continuous distribution.
* If "x" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If "lambda" = 0, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "lambda" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If "cumulative" = True, then the cumulative distribution function is used.
* If "cumulative" = False, then the probability density function is used.
* All the values are greater than zero.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top