|EXPONDIST(x, lambda, cumulative)|
Returns the exponential distribution.
|x||The value of the function.|
|lambda||The parameter value.|
|cumulative||A logical value indicating the type of function to use:|
True / 1 = cumulative probability function
False / 0 = probability mass function
|* EXPON.DIST was added in Excel 2010 to replace this function.|
* If "x" < 0, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "x" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* The exponential distribution is a ?? distribution.
* If "lambda" = 0, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "lambda" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If "cumulative" = True, then the cumulative distribution function is used.
* If "cumulative" = False, then the probability density function is used.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top