|F.DIST(x, degrees_freedom1, degrees_freedom2, cumulative)|
Returns the probability distribution function OR the cumulative probability function for an f distribution (left tailed).
|x||The number from the distribution.|
|degrees_freedom1||The numerator degress of freedom.|
|degrees_freedom2||The denominator degress of freedom.|
|cumulative||A logical value indicating the type of function to use:|
False (or 0) = [[probability distribution function]] (equal to)
True (<> 0) = [[cumulative probability function]] (equal to or less than)
|* This function was added in Excel 2010 to replace the FDIST function.|
* The f distribution is a [[continuous distribution]].
* If "cumulative" = False, then the height of the curve at "x" is returned.
* If "cumulative" = True, then the area under the curve to the left of "x" is returned.
* You can use the F.INV function to
* You can use the F.INV.RT function to
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited Top