F.DIST(x, degrees_freedom1, degrees_freedom2, cumulative)
Returns the probability of getting less than or equal to a particular value in an f distribution (left tailed).
|x||The number from the distribution.|
|degrees_freedom1||The numerator degress of freedom.|
|degrees_freedom2||The denominator degress of freedom.|
|cumulative||The type of function to use:|
True = cumulative probability function (less than)
False = probability density function (equal to)
|* Added in Excel 2010.|
* This function replaces the FDIST function.
* The f distribution is a continuous distribution.
* If "cumulative" = True, then the area under the curve to the left of "x" is returned. This uses the cumulative probability function.
* If "cumulative" = False, then the height of the curve at "x" is returned. This uses the probability density function.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top