|F.DIST(x, degrees_freedom1, degrees_freedom2, cumulative)|
Returns the probability of getting less than or equal to a particular value in an f distribution (left tailed).
|x||The number from the distribution.|
|degrees_freedom1||The numerator degress of freedom.|
|degrees_freedom2||The denominator degress of freedom.|
|cumulative||A logical value indicating the type of function to use:|
True / 1 = cumulative probability function (less than)
False / 0 = probability density function (equal to)
|* This function was added in Excel 2010 to replace the FDIST function.|
* The f distribution is a continuous distribution.
* If "cumulative" = True, then the area under the curve to the left of "x" is returned. This uses the cumulative probability function.
* If "cumulative" = False, then the height of the curve at "x" is returned. This uses the probability density function.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top