Returns the array with its orientation changed.
|array||The array or range of cells that you want to transpose.|
|* For an illustrated example refer to the Matrix Category page.|
* This function can return an array.
* This function can be used to shift the vertical and horizontal orientation of an array or cell range on a worksheet.
* This must be entered as an array formula using (Ctrl + Shift + Enter).
* You must also highlight a range of cells which has the same number of rows and columns, respectively as the "array" argument.
* The first row of "array" will become the first column of the returned array.
* For a one off transpose you can use Paste Special - Transpose.
* You can use the MDETERM function to return the matrix determinant of an array.
* You can use the MINVERSE function to return the inverse matrix of an array.
* You can use the MMULT function to return the matrix product of two arrays.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top