Returns the array with its orientation changed.
|array||The array or range of cells that you want to transpose.|
|* This function can return multiple values.|
* For an illustrated example refer to the Matrix Category page.
* This function can be used to shift the vertical and horizontal orientation of an array or cell range on a worksheet.
* You must also highlight a range of cells which has the same number of rows and columns, respectively as the "array" argument.
* The first row of "array" will become the first column of the returned array.
* For a one off transpose you can use Paste Special - Transpose.
* You can use the MDETERM function to return the matrix determinant of an array.
* You can use the MINVERSE function to return the inverse matrix of an array.
* You can use the MMULT function to return the matrix product of two arrays.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
|1 - What is the transpose of a (1x1) array.|
2 - What is the transpose of a (1x1) array.
3 - What is the transpose of a (1x2) array.
4 - What is the transpose of a (1x4) array.
5 - What is the transpose of a (4x1) array.
6 - What is the transpose of a (1x4) array.
7 - What is the transpose of a (2x4) array.
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited Top