It is possible to run a Word Mail Merge that pulls in names and addresses from Excel.
The columns in your Excel table must match the fields that you put into your mail merge document.
1) Create a blank Excel workbook
2) Create a table containing all the mail merge information
3) Define a Named Range for this table
4) Create a blank Word document
5) Select (Mailings tab, Select Recipients, Use Existing List)
6) Browse to the workbook
7) Select the corresponding named range from the Select Table dialog box
8) You can verify this data by selecting (Mailings, Edit Recipient List)
9) Insert the corresponding mail merge fields into your document (Mailings tab, Insert Merge Field drop-down)
10) Preview the results by selecting (Preview Results)
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited TopPrevNext