Defines the current default directory.
|pathname||(Optional) The full pathname of the directory you want to switch to (String).|
|* This changes the default directory used when Visual Basic searches for files without a fully qualified path.|
* The "path" may often include a drive. If it does, is the current drive changed ?
* If "path" is left blank, then the default directory is changed on the current drive.
* This subroutine should not be used as it is better to always explicitly include the directory path when referring to files.
* You can use the CHDRIVE statement to define the current default drive.
* You can use the CURDIR function to return the current path of a drive.
* You can use the DIR function to check if a file or directory exists.
* The equivalent .NET function is Microsoft.VisualBasic.FileSystem.ChDir
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to learn.microsoft.com
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited Top