Defines the current default drive.
|drive||(Optional) The drive (String).|
|* If "drive" is left blank, then the current drive is not changed.|
* If "drive" contains more than one character, then only the first letter is used.
* This subroutine should not be used as it is better to always explicitly include the directory path when referring to files.
* You can use the CHDIR statement to define the current default directory.
* You can use the CURDIR function to return the current path of a drive.
* You can use the DIR function to check if a file or directory exists.
* The equivalent .NET function is Microsoft.VisualBasic.FileSystem.ChDrive
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to learn.microsoft.com
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited Top