Returns the argument portion of the command line used to launch the application (Variant).
|* Returns any command line arguments specified when launching Visual Basic.|
* For compiled programs this returns the command line arguments specified when the program was .launched.
* This is useful if you have a file extension associated with your program.
* When the user double clicks the document, your EXE is launched and the path and name of the document that was selected is passed to this string.
* If no commands were passed when the program was executed, this command will return an empty string.
* Use this function to retrieve commands sent to the program at the DOS prompt, such as switches and so on.
* The equivalent .NET function is Microsoft.VisualBasic.Interaction.Command
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to docs.microsoft.com
cmdline = Command()
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top