Reinitialises the elements of an array.
|arraylist||The name of the array.|
|* The "arraylist" can be a single array variable or can be multiple array variables, separated by a comma.|
* This subroutine basically deletes all the current elements and replaces them with either 0 or a zero length string ("").
* If the array is an array of Variants then the elements are set to Empty.
* If the array is an array of Objects then the elements are set to Nothing.
* This subroutine behaves slightly differently depending on the type of array (either a fixed size or dynamic). No memory is recovered.
* A dynamic array will need to use the ReDim statement again before any elements can be added.
* A static (or fixed size) array will be filled with blank elements.
* After using the Erase statement on a variable length array you must use the ReDim subroutine to redeclare the dimensions of the array.
* For more information, refer to Arrays > Erase Statement
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to docs.microsoft.com
Erase ArrayName1, ArrayName2, ArrayName3
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top