Returns the current read/write position within an open file (Long).
|filenumber||The number of the file (Integer).|
|* The value returned depends on the file access mode.|
* If the file access mode is Random, then the last record from or written to the file is returned.
* If the file access mode is Sequential, then the current byte position in the file divided by 128 is returned
* If the file access mode is Binary, then the last byte read or written is returned.
* The equivalent .NET function is Microsoft.VisualBasic.FileSystem.Loc
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to docs.microsoft.com
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top