Returns the modified Bessel function represented by K(x).
|x||The value at which to evaluate the function.|
|n||The order of the function.|
|* If any of the arguments are not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.|
* If "x" < 0, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "n" is not an integer, it is truncated.
* If "n" < 0, then #NUM! is returned.
* In Excel 2007 the accuracy of this function was improved.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top