Returns the average of the products of deviations for each data point pair.
|array1||The first array of integers.|
|array2||The second array of integers.|
|* COVARIANCE.P was added in Excel 2010 to replace this function.|
* The covariance is the average of the products of deviations for each data point pair.
* The arguments must be either numbers, named ranges, arrays, or cell references that contain numbers.
* If an array or reference argument contains text, logical values, or empty cells, those values are ignored; however, cells with the value zero are included.
* If "array1" and "array2" have different numbers of data points, then #N/A is returned.
* The average of the products of deviations for each data point pair is known as covariance. Use covariance to determine the relationship between two data sets.
* For example, you can examine whether greater income accompanies greater levels of education.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top