Returns the logarithm of a number to the base 10.
|number||The number you want the base-10 logarithm of.|
|* If "number" < 0, then #NUM! is returned.|
* If "number" is not an integer, it is truncated.
* If "number" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* You can use the LOG function to return the logarithm of a number to any base.
* You can use the LN function to return the natural logarithm of a number (to the base e).
* There is no equivalent VBA function.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
|7 - What is the inverse of LOG10|
8 - What is the inverse of LOG10
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top