Returns the logarithm of a number to any base.
|number||The number you want the logarithm of.|
|base||(Optional) The base of the logarithm.|
|* If "number" < 0, then #NUM! is returned.|
* If "number" is not an integer, it is truncated.
* If "base" is left blank, then 10 is used.
* If any of the arguments are not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* You can use the LOG10 function to return the logarithm of a number to the base 10.
* You can use the LN function to return the natural logarithm of a number (to the base e).
* There is no equivalent VBA function.
* There is a VBA function called LOG but this is the equivalent of Excel's LN function.
* The natural logarithm is the logarithm to the base e. The constant e is approximately 2.718282.
* There is a VBA function with the same name VBA.LOG but it does something completely different.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top