Returns the natural logarithm of a number.
|number||The number you want the natural logarithm of.|
|* The natural logarithm of a number is the inverse of the EXP function.|
* Natural logarithms are based on the constant e (2.71828182845904).
* If "number" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* You can use the LOG function to return the logarithm of a number to any base.
* You can use the LOG10 function to return the logarithm of a number to the base 10.
* A logarithm is an exponent used in calculations to show the perceived levels of variable quantities.
* This function can be used in problems that calculate exponential growth.
* This function can be used to estimate population growth over a period of time.
* The equivalent VBA function is LOG (which is very confusing).
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top