|LOGINV(probability, mean, standard_dev)|
Returns the probability of getting greater than a particular value in a lognormal distribution.
|probability||The probability associated with the lognormal distribution.|
|mean||The arithmetic mean of the distribution.|
|standard_dev||The standard deviation of the distribution.|
|* LOGNORM.INV was added in Excel 2010 to replace this function.|
* The lognormal distribution is a continuous distribution.
* Use the lognormal distribution to analyze logarithmically transformed data.
* If p = LOGNORMDIST(x,) then LOGINV(p,) = x.
* If any of the arguments are not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If "probability" < 0, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "probability" > 1, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "standard_dev" <= 0, then #NUM! is returned.
* In Excel 2010 the accuracy of this function was improved.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top