Returns the phonetic characters from a text string.
|reference||The cell reference containing the text.|
|* This function does not appear in the Function Wizard or the Cell AutoComplete.|
* If "reference" refers to a range of cells then the top left cell is used.
* If "reference" refers to a range of non adjacent cells, then #N/A is returned.
* This function is used in connection to phonetics and using different types of fonts and languages.
* This function will probably not appear in the (Insert > Function) dialog box.
* This function will always be single threaded.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top