Returns the random number between two specified numbers (inclusive).
|bottom||The smallest integer that will be returned.|
|top||The largest integer that will be returned.|
|* Both the values for "bottom" and "top" are inclusive.|
* This function is Volatile and will change everytime a cell on the worksheet is calculated.
* You can use the RAND function to return a random number >=0 and <1.
* You can use the RANDARRAY function to return the array of random numbers between 0 and 1.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
|1 - This returns a random number between 1 and 4.|
2 - This returns a random number between 1 and 10.
3 - This returns a random number between -10 and 10.
4 - This returns a random number between 1 and 40.
5 - This returns a random number between 1 and 40 by using the RAND function.
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top