RANDARRAY([rows] [,columns] [,min] [,max] [,integer])
Returns the array of random numbers between 0 and 1.
|rows||(Optional) The number of rows to be returned.|
|columns||(Optional) The number of columns to be returned.|
|min||(Optional) The minimum number you would like returned.|
|max||(Optional) The maximum number you would like returned.|
|integer||(Optional) A logical value indicating whether to return a whole number or a decimal value:|
True = an integer number
False = a decimal number (default)
|* This function is only available in Microsoft 365 and was released in July 2020.|
* This function can return a Dynamic Array Formula.
* This function is Volatile and will change everytime a cell on the worksheet is calculated.
* If "rows" and "columns" are not provided then a single random number between 0 and 1 is returned.
* If "min" is left blank, then 0 is used.
* If "max" is left blank, then 1 is used.
* If "integer" is left blank, then False is used.
* You can use the RAND function to return a random number >=0 and <1.
* You can use the RANDBETWEEN function to return a random number between two specified numbers.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top