Returns the number that a text string represents (renamed).
|text||The text string you want converted to a number.|
|* NUMBERVALUE was added in Excel 2013 to replace this function.|
* The "text" must be enclosed in speech marks.
* If "text" is not enclosed in speech marks, then #VALUE! is returned.
* Text can be a number constant, date, or time format.
* If text is not in one of these formats, then #VALUE! is returned.
* The text enclosed in quotation marks or a reference to a cell containing the text you want to convert.
* You do not generally need to use this function because Microsoft Excel automatically converts text to numbers as necessary.
* This function was originally provided to allow backwards compatibility with other spreadsheet programs.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top