Inserts a specified number (n) of spaces when writing or displaying text.
|n||The number of spaces to insert before displaying or printing the next expression in a list.|
|* This function does not appear in intellisense or the object browser|
* If "n" < the output line width, then the next print position immediately follows the number of spaces printed.
* If "n" > the output line width, then the next print position is calculated using the following formula: (currentprintposition + ("n" Mod width))
* When you use the Print method (?) with a proportionally spaced font, the width of space characters printed using this function is always an average of the width of all characters in the point size for the chosen font.
* The equivalent .NET statement is Microsoft.VisualBasic.FileSystem.SPC
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to docs.microsoft.com
Debug.Print Spc(20); "Twenty spaces"
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top