Returns the text string of a number (String).
|number||The valid expression (Long).|
|* When numbers are converted to strings, a leading space is always reserved for the sign of "number".|
* If "number" is positive, the returned string contains a leading space and the plus sign is implied.
* This function recognizes only the period (.) as a valid decimal separator.
* When you need to use different decimal separators (for example, in international applications), use the CSTR function to convert a number to a string.
* You can use the CSTR function to convert anything that is not a number to a string.
* You can use the FORMAT function to convert a number or date to a particular format.
* You can use the STRREVERSE to return a text string with the characters reversed.
* You can use the STR$ function to return a String data type instead of a Variant/String data type.
* The equivalent .NET function is Microsoft.VisualBasic.Conversion.Str
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to docs.microsoft.com
Str(459) = " 459" 'space in front
Str(8.24) = " 8.24" 'space in front
Str(0.24) = " .24" 'space in front
Str(10) = " 10" 'space in front
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top