Used with the Print # statement or the Print method to position output.
|n||(Optional) The column number to, before displaying or printing the next expression in the list.|
|* This function moves the insertion point to the beginning of the next print zone.|
* Positions output to a given column (n) when writing or displaying text using the Print # statement or method.
* If "n" < the current print position, then printing begins on the next line at the calculated position.
* If the calculated print position is greater than the current position, then printing begins at the calculated print position on the same line.
* You can use the PRINT statement to divide the print surface into uniform fixed-width columns.
* The equivalent .NET statement is Microsoft.VisualBasic.FileSystem.Tab
* This function is not available in Access.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to learn.microsoft.com
Tab(5) & "text"
Tab() & "text"
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top