Writes display-formatted data to a sequential file.
|filenumber||The number of the file (Integer).|
|outputlist||(Optional) The comma delimited data to insert into the file.|
|* If you end this statement with a semicolon a carriage return / line feed character is not inserted after each value.|
* Data usually written to a file using this statement is usually read using either Input # or Line Input #.
* You can use the OPEN statement to open a text file.
* You can use the CLOSE statement to close a text file.
* You can use the WRITE statement to write data to a sequential file.
* You can use the SPC function to insert a specified number (n) of spaces when writing or displaying text.
* You can use the TAB function to move to the a particular column on the next output line.
* The equivalent .NET statement is Microsoft.VisualBasic.FileSystem.Print
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to learn.microsoft.com
Print # "Hello"
Print #1, "16"
Print #1, "'500','200'"
Print #1, True
Print #1, #1/5/2020#
Print #1, CVErr(2023)
Print #1, "one,two,three"
'Prints five leading spaces
Print #1, Spc(5); "5 leading spaces "
'Prints word at column 10
Print #1, Tab(10); "Hello"
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited Top