WRITE # filenumber, [outputlist]
Writes data to a sequential file.
|filenumber||The number of the file (Integer).|
|outputlist||(Optional) The comma delimited data to insert into the file.|
|* If you end the statement with a semicolon, then a carriage return/line feed sequence is not inserted after each value.|
* Data written to a file using this statement is usually read using the Input # statement
* Writes data to the open sequential file associated with the filenumber.
* You can use the OPEN statement to open a text file.
* You can use the CLOSE statement to close a text file.
* You can use the PRINT statement to write display-formatted data to a sequential file.
* The equivalent .NET function is Microsoft.VisualBasic.FileSystem.Write
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to docs.microsoft.com
Write #1, "four,five,six"
Write #1, 'writes a blank line to the file
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top