Returns the probability of getting less than or equal to a particular value in a chi-squared distribution (right tailed).
|x||The number from the distribution.|
|degrees_freedom||The number of degrees of freedom.|
|* CHISQ.DIST.RT was added in Excel 2010 to replace this function.|
* The chi-squared distribution is a continuous distribution.
* If "x" < 0, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "x" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If "degrees_freedom" is not an integer, it is truncated.
* If "degrees_freedom" < 1, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "degrees_freedom" = 10^10, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "degrees_freedom" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* All the values are greater than zero.
* This function uses the following formula P(X>x), where X is a ?2 random variable ???
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top