Returns the number of blank cells in a list, table or cell range.
|range||The range of cells from which you want to count the cells.|
|* This function includes hidden cells.|
* This function will only take a range and not an array of numbers.
* Cells with formulas that return "" (empty text) are also counted.
* Cells with zero values are not counted.
* You can use the COUNT function to return the number of non blank cells in a list, table or cell range.
* You can use the COUNTA function to include logical values and text.
* You can use the COUNTIFS function to satisfy multiple conditions.
* You can use the AGGREGATE function to exclude hidden cells.
* You can use the COUNTAVISIBLE - User Defined Function to exclude hidden cells.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top