Returns the decimal number of a text representation of a number in a given base.
|text||The text representation of a number.|
|* Added in Excel 2013.|
* This function is not case sensitive.
* If "text" > 255 characters, then ??
* A decimal that is greater than 2^53 may result in a lack of precision.
* You can use the BASE to return the number converted into a text representation with the given base.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
|1 - Base 26 (alphabet characters) + 10 (0-9)|
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top