Returns the number of characters in a text string.
|text||The text string you want to find the length of.|
|* This function will count how many characters there are in a text string.|
* Any blank spaces are counted as individual characters.
* Number formatting is not included.
* Any trailing zeros are counted.
* This function returns the length of the displayed text or value and not the underlying value.
* You can use the LEFT function to return the first or left most characters in a text string.
* You can use the RIGHT function to return the last or right most characters in a text string.
* You can use the LENB function if you have languages that use the double-byte character set.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top