LOGNORMDIST(x, mean, standard_dev)
Returns the probability of getting less than or equal to a particular value in a lognormal distribution (no cumulative).
|x||The value at which to evaluate the function.|
|mean||The arithmetic mean of the distribution.|
|standard_dev||The standard deviation of the distribution.|
|* LOGNORM.DIST was added in Excel 2010 to replace this function.|
* In Excel 2010 the LOGNORM.DIST function has an additional parameter "cumulative".
* This function always returns the cumulative distribution function. There is no option for the probability mass function.
* ln(x) is normally distributed with parameters mean and standard_dev.
* The lognormal distribution is a continuous distribution.
* If any of the arguments are not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If "x" = 0, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "standard_dev" = 0, then #NUM! is returned.
* This function can be used to analyze data that has been logarithmically transformed.
* In Excel 2010 the accuracy of this function was improved.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top