|LOGNORMDIST(x, mean, standard_dev)|
Returns the cumulative probability function for a lognormal distribution (only cumulative).
|x||The value at which to evaluate the function.|
|mean||The arithmetic mean of the distribution.|
|standard_dev||The standard deviation of the distribution.|
|* LOGNORM.DIST was added in Excel 2010 to replace this function and include an option for probability distribution.|
* The lognormal distribution is a [[continuous distribution]]
* This function always returns the cumulative probability function. There is no option for the probability distribution function.
* ln(x) is normally distributed with parameters mean and standard_dev.
* If any of the arguments are not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If "x" = 0, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "standard_dev" = 0, then #NUM! is returned.
* This function can be used to analyze data that has been logarithmically transformed.
* This is similar to the BETADIST and HYPGEOMDIST functions.
* You can use the LOGNORM.INV function to
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited Top