Returns the minute as an integer given a date serial number.
|serial_number||The time that contains the minutes you want to find.|
|* This function returns a number between 0 and 59.|
* The "serial_number" can be a time, value, cell reference or a text string in a time format.
* If "serial_number" contains any date information, it is ignored.
* If "serial_number" < 0, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "serial_number" is not a valid time or date, then #VALUE! is returned
* If you want to enter a static time that will not change or update, use the shortcut key (Ctrl + Shift + ;).
* You can use the HOUR function to return the hour as an integer given a date serial number.
* You can use the SECOND function to return the number of seconds as an integer given a date serial number.
* You can use the TIME function to return the time as a decimal given the hour, minute, second.
* You can use the TIMEVALUE function to return the time as a decimal given a time in text format.
* The equivalent VBA function is VBA.MINUTE
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top