Returns the number of seconds as an integer given a date serial number.
|serial_number||The time that contains the seconds you want to find.|
|* This function returns a number between 0 and 59.|
* The "serial_number" can be a time, value, cell reference or a text string in a time format.
* Times may be entered as text strings within quotation marks, as decimal numbers or as results of other formulas or functions.
* If "serial_number" < 0, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "serial_number" is not a valid time or date, then #VALUE! is returned.
* You can use the HOUR function to return the hour as an integer given a date serial number.
* You can use the MINUTE function to return the minute as an integer given a date serial number.
* You can use the TIME function to return the time as a decimal given the hour, minute, second.
* You can use the TIMEVALUE function to return the time as a decimal given a time in text format.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top