SERIESSUM(x, n, m, coefficients)
Returns the sum of a power series based on a formula.
|x||The input value to the power series.|
|n||The initial power to which you want to raise "x".|
|m||The step by which to increase "n" for each term in the series.|
|coefficients||The set of coefficients by which each successive power of "x" is multiplied.|
|* The number of values in coefficients determines the number of terms in the power series.|
* If any of the arguments are not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* For example, if there are three values in coefficients, then there will be three terms in the power series.
* In Excel 2007 the accuracy of this function was improved.
* In Excel 2003 this function was only available when you had the Analysis ToolPak add-in loaded.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top