Returns the sheet number of the referenced sheet.
|value||(Optional) The name of a sheet or formula reference.|
|* Added in Excel 2013.|
* If "value" is not provided, then the number of the active sheet is returned.
* This function includes all worksheets (visible, hidden, very hidden, chart, dialog sheets, macro sheets).
* This function cannot be called from VBA.
* If "value" is not valid, then #REF is returned.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
|Example 1 - The sheet number of the active worksheet.|
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top