Returns the number of sheets in a reference.
|reference||(Optional) The formula reference.|
|* Added in Excel 2013.|
* If "reference" is not provided, then the total number of sheets in the workbook is returned.
* This function includes all worksheets (visible, hidden, very hidden, chart, dialog sheets, macro sheets).
* This function cannot be called from VBA.
* If "reference" is not valid, then #REF is returned.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
|Example 1 - The total number of worksheets in the active workbook is returned.|
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top