VARP(number1 [,number2] [..])
Returns the variance based on an entire population.
|number1||The first number.|
|number2||(Optional) The second number.|
|* VAR.P was added in Excel 2010 to replace this function.|
* This function assumes that the arguments represent the entire population (as opposed to a sample).
* Text and logical values such as True and False are ignored.
* If you do not want to count any arguments that are text or logical values you can use the VARPA function.
* You can have a maximum of 30 arguments.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top