Returns a repeating character of a given length (String).
|number||The length of the returned string (Long)|
|character||The character code specifying the character or string expression whose first character is used to build the return string (Variant)|
|* If "number" > 256, then the number used is "character" Mod 256.|
* If "number" is Null, then Null is returned.
* If "character" is Null, then Null is returned
* You can use the STR function to
* You can use the STRREVERSE function to
* You can use the STRING$ function to return a String data type instead of a Variant/String data type.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to docs.microsoft.com
String(5,"a") = "aaaaa"
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top