BINOM.DIST(number_s, trials, probability_s, cumulative)
Returns the probability of getting less than or equal to a particular value in a binomial distribution.
|number_s||The number of successes out of the trials.|
|trials||The number of independent trials.|
|probability_s||The probability of a success on each trial.|
|cumulative||The type of function to use:|
True = cumulative probability function (less than)
False = probability mass function (equal to)
|* Added in Excel 2010.|
* This function replaces the BINOMDIST function.
* The binomial distribution is a discrete distribution.
* If "cumulative" = True, then the area under the curve to the left of "x" is returned. This uses the cumulative probability function.
* If "cumulative" = False, then the height of the bell shaped curve at "x" is returned. This uses the probability mass function.
* All the values are greater than zero.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top