CUBEKPIMEMBER(connection, kpi_name, kpi_property [,caption])
Returns the name of a key performance indicator.
|connection||The name of the connection.|
|kpi_name||The name of the KPI.|
|kpi_property||The type of component returned:|
1 = KPIValue, the actual value
2 = KPIGoal, a target value
3 = KPIStatus, the status at that time
4 = KPITrend, a measure of the value over time
5 = KPIWeight, a relative importance assigned to the KPI
6 = KPICurrentTimeMember,
|caption||(Optional) The text to overwrite the kpi_name and kpi_property.|
|* Added in Excel 2007.|
* If "kpi_property" = 1, then only kpi_name is displayed.
* While the data is being retrieved #GETTING_DATA is displayed in the cell.
* You can use the CUBEMEMBER function to return the member or tuple from a cube.
* You can use the CUBEMEMBERPROPERTY function to return the value of a member property from a cube.
* You can use the CUBERANKEDMEMBER function to return the nth or ranked member in a set from a cube.
* You can use the CUBESET function to return the calculated members returned from a cube.
* You can use the CUBESETCOUNT function to return the number of items in a set.
* You can use the CUBEVALUE function to return the aggregated value from a cube.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top