Returns the aggregated value from a cube.
|connection||The name of the connection.|
|member_expression1||The MDX expression you want to evaluate.|
|* This function was added in Excel 2007.|
* This function will always be single threaded.
* If "connection" is not valid, then #NAME? is returned.
* If the OLAP server if not running, then #NAME? is returned.
* While the data is being retrieved #GETTING_DATA is displayed in the cell.
* You can use the CUBEKPIMEMBER function to return the name of a key performance indicator.
* You can use the CUBEMEMBER function to return the member or tuple from a cube.
* You can use the CUBEMEMBERPROPERTY function to return the value of a member property from a cube.
* You can use the CUBERANKEDMEMBER function to return the nth or ranked member in a set from a cube.
* You can use the CUBESET function to return the calculated members returned from a cube.
* You can use the CUBESETCOUNT function to return the number of items in a set.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited Top