CUBEMEMBER(connection, member_expression [,caption]
Returns the member or tuple from a cube.
|connection||The name of the connection.|
|member_expression||The MDX expression you want to evaluate.|
|caption||(Optional) The text to overwrite any caption.|
|* Added in Excel 2007.|
* This function can be used to check that a particular member or tuple exists in the cube.
* If "caption" is left blank, then ??
* While the data is being retrieved #GETTING_DATA is displayed in the cell.
* There are also two other functions: CUBEMEMBERPROPERTY, CUBERANKEDMEMBER
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top