|CUBEMEMBER(connection, member_expression [,caption]
Returns the member or tuple from a cube.
|The name of the connection.
|The MDX expression you want to evaluate.
|(Optional) The text to overwrite any caption.
|* This function was added in Excel 2007.
* This function can be used to check that a particular member or tuple exists in the cube.
* This function will always be single threaded.
* If "caption" is left blank, then ??
* While the data is being retrieved #GETTING_DATA is displayed in the cell.
* You can use the CUBEKPIMEMBER function to return the name of a key performance indicator.
* You can use the CUBEMEMBERPROPERTY function to return the value of a member property from a cube.
* You can use the CUBERANKEDMEMBER function to return the nth or ranked member in a set from a cube.
* You can use the CUBESET function to return the calculated members returned from a cube.
* You can use the CUBESETCOUNT function to return the number of items in a set.
* You can use the CUBEVALUE function to return the aggregated value from a cube.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2024 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2024 Better Solutions Limited Top