|CUBERANKEDMEMBER(connection, set_expression, rank [,caption])|
Returns the nth or ranked member in a set from a cube.
|connection||The name of the connection.|
|set_expression||A SET expression|
|rank||The number specifying the top value to return:|
1 = returns the top value
2 = returns the second most top value.
|caption||(Optional) The text to overwrite any caption.|
|* This function was added in Excel 2007.|
* This function will always be single threaded.
* The "set_expression" can be the result of the CUBESET function.
* While the data is being retrieved #GETTING_DATA is displayed in the cell.
* You can use the CUBEKPIMEMBER function to return the name of a key performance indicator.
* You can use the CUBEMEMBER function to return the member or tuple from a cube.
* You can use the CUBEMEMBERPROPERTY function to return the value of a member property from a cube.
* You can use the CUBESET function to return the calculated members returned from a cube.
* You can use the CUBESETCOUNT function to return the number of items in a set.
* You can use the CUBEVALUE function to return the aggregated value from a cube.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top