|NORM.DIST(x, mean, standard_dev, cumulative)|
Returns the probability distribution function OR the cumulative probability function for a normal distribution.
|x||The number from the distribution.|
|mean||The arithmetic mean of the distribution.|
|standard_dev||The standard deviation of the distribution.|
|cumulative||A logical value indicating the type of function to use:|
False (or 0) = [[probability distribution function]] (equal to)
True (<> 0) = [[cumulative probability function]] (equal to or less than)
|* This function was added in Excel 2010 to replace the NORMDIST function.|
* For an illustrated example refer to the page under [[Distributions]]
* The normal distribution is a [[continuous distribution]]
* If "cumulative" = False, then the height of the curve at "x" is returned.
* If "cumulative" = True, then the area under the curve to the left of "x" is returned.
* You can use the NORM.S.DIST function to
* You can use the NORM.S.INV function to
* You can use the NORM.INV function to
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited Top