Returns the probability distribution function OR the cumulative probability function for a standard normal distribution.
|x||The number from the distribution.|
|cumulative||A logical value indicating the type of function to use:|
False (or 0) = [[probability distribution function]] (equal to)
True (<> 0) = [[cumulative probability function]] (equal to or less than)
|* This function was added in Excel 2010 to replace the NORMSDIST function.|
* For an illustrated example refer to the page under [[Distributions]]
* The standard normal distribution is a [[continuous distribution]]
* If "x" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If "cumulative" = False, then the height of the curve at "x" is returned.
* If "cumulative" = True, then the area under the curve to the left of "x" is returned.
* mean 0, standard deviation 1
* You can use the NORM.DIST function to
* You can use the NORM.INV function to
* You can use the NORM.S.INV function to return the inverse of the probability distribution function for a standard normal distribution.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited Top