Returns the probability of getting less than or equal to a particular value in a standard normal distribution.
|x||The number from the distribution.|
|cumulative||A logical value indicating the type of function to use:|
True = cumulative probability function (less than)
False = probability density function (equal to)
|* This function replaces the NORMSDIST function.|
* The standard normal distribution is a continuous distribution.
* If "x" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If "cumulative" = True, then the area under the curve to the left of "x" is returned. This uses the cumulative distribution function.
* If "cumulative" = False, then the height of the curve at "x" is returned. This uses the probability density function.
* mean 0, standard deviation 1
* Added in Excel 2010.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top