Returns the inverse of the probability distribution function for a standard normal distribution.
|probability||The probability associated with the distribution.|
|* NORM.S.INV was added in Excel 2010 to replace this function.|
* The standard normal distribution is a [[continuous distribution]]
* Returns the z-value for given probabilities.
* If "probability" < 0 then #NUM! is returned.
* If "probability" > 1, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "probability" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* This function uses an iterative technique for calculating the function.
* This function iterates until the result is accurate to within ± 3x10^-7.
* If this function does not converge after 100 iterations, then #N/A is returned.
* mean 0, standard deviation 1
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited Top