Returns the probability of getting less than or equal to a particular value in a normal distribution (no cumulative).
|x||The number from the distribution.|
|* NORM.S.DIST was added in Excel 2010 to replace this function.|
* Returns the probability given a z-value.
* The standard normal distribution is a continuous distribution.
* If "x" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* mean 0, standard deviation 1
* In Excel 2010 the accuracy of this function was improved.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
|2 - If you are one standard deviation above the mean, then you have a percentile rank of 84%.|
4 - no skewwness, symmetrical around 0.
7 - no skewwness, symmetrical around 0.
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top