Returns the quartile of a data set (exclusive).
|array||The array or cell range of numeric values.|
|quart||The number to indicate the quartile you want to return:|
1 - First Quartile (25th percentile)
2 - Median Value (50th percentile)
3 - Third Quartile (75th percentile)
|* Added in Excel 2010.|
* If "array" is empty, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "quart" is not an integer, it is truncated.
* If "quart" <= 0, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "quart" >= 4, then #NUM! is returned.
* For an illustrated example refer to the page under Advanced Functions.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top