Returns the quartile of a data set (exclusive).
|array||The array or cell range of numeric values.|
|quart||The number to indicate the quartile you want to return:|
1 - First Quartile (25th percentile)
2 - Median Value (50th percentile)
3 - Third Quartile (75th percentile)
|* This function was added in Excel 2010.|
* For an illustrated example refer to the page under Advanced Functions
* If "array" is empty, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "quart" is not an integer, it is truncated.
* If "quart" <= 0, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "quart" >= 4, then #NUM! is returned.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top